So far my exploration Drake fit version 1.0 looks like this:
[Drake, Exploration tech 1]
Mark I Generator Refitting: Shield Power Relay
Mark I Generator Refitting: Shield Power Relay
Ballistic Control System I
Ballistic Control System I
Large F-S9 Regolith Shield Induction
Large F-S9 Regolith Shield Induction
Large F-S9 Regolith Shield Induction
Invulnerability Field II
Photon Scattering Field II
Heat Dissipation Field II
'Malkuth' Heavy Missile Launcher I, Thunderbolt Heavy Missile
'Malkuth' Heavy Missile Launcher I, Thunderbolt Heavy Missile
'Malkuth' Heavy Missile Launcher I, Thunderbolt Heavy Missile
'Malkuth' Heavy Missile Launcher I, Thunderbolt Heavy Missile
'Malkuth' Heavy Missile Launcher I, Thunderbolt Heavy Missile
'Malkuth' Heavy Missile Launcher I, Thunderbolt Heavy Missile
Salvager I
[empty high slot]
Core Defence Field Purger I
Core Defence Field Purger I
Core Defence Field Purger I
It's an expensive one, but well worth the money. I expect it to act as a level 3 mission fit as well for some practice and extra isk. It is quite comfortable on the defensive side, but the offense lacks abit. I am hoping to replace the tech 1 items with tech 2 in a couple of weeks for some extra punch.
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar