What can I say.... not much to say really...
I'm a game programmer by profession, although I have recently been laid off (damn you, financial crisis). I enjoy games of almost any kind, but must confess that my skills at gaming are lacking at best. I also have a great interest in books (although I should read more), movies (even the bad ones *Resident Evil trillogy* (there is a fourth one coming!)), music (I have tickets for NIN at O2 in about a month) and tv-series (30 Rock, Dexter, Reaper, Dead Like Me (hmmm alot of death in there... great humor though)).
I am getting married soon, really looking forward to it! I have been with my fiancée for almost 10 years so not many surprises there. I highly value my friends and family even though there aren't alot of them around.
Lastly, I must say that I struggle with a moderate to severe depression. It's a tough one considering all the intentions one might have of accomplishing things, but finding it impossible to actually go through with it due to no energy or motivation. I guess this blog is one of those things that I try to actually do and not just consider.
lørdag den 20. juni 2009
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar