Without further delay I give you: Blood Bowl! Now that is how it's suppose to look on a computer! Unless they have completely f***** up the gameplay I am definately going to field a Skaven (or Chaos) team within 24 hours of the game releasing. The greatest joy for me in gaming is developing characters, whether that being new guns in Max Payne, levels in WoW or skills in EVE, so the prospect of having an online team gaining skills, attributes and star player points while smashing other players good-for-nothing humans, dwarves and elves is just too much for me to handle at this moment!
The pre-order is available on their site, and I definately recommend getting this game, at least to support the valiant effort from the development team in turning the (possibly) greatest tabletop game into hopefully one of the greatest video games ever made.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar